Do you need money urgently to pay off your due bills or take care of your expenses till your next pay check arrives? You’ve come to the right place!
As Australia’s most trusted lending service, it is our responsibility to ensure that we help you in the best possible way till you regain financial stability. For this reason, we have compiled this brief guide on fast cash loans in Australia.
Let’s get started.
What are Fast Cash Loans?
Let us start by mentioning what a fast cash loan is not. It is not the average “we want to know your high school grades” type of detailed loan with an immense amount of paperwork. It is not a long-term loan with strict loan terms and high fees.
Simply put, a fast cash loan is a quick way to get instant cash. Many lending institutions in Australia can transfer funds for a loan in just 30 minutes or 24 hours at max. Most of these lenders, including CashOnYourMobile, have online applications. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you need to fill out the application, and funds will reach your deposit account if your loan is approved.
If you are struggling financially and urgently need money, a fast cash loan is the best way to secure funds. However, a fast cash loan is an expensive form of credit. The following sections will help you understand why.
How Do Fast Cash Loans Work?
The most significant advantage of fast cash loans is that most of them do not require credit checks. Bad credit history can prevent you from getting a personal loan or a business loan, but a fast cash loan will not hold your imperfect track record against you.
Fast cash loans also have flexible repayment schedules. When you apply for a loan, you will have the option to choose between weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayment options, making it easier for you to budget your repayments.
Depending on how much you borrow, the maximum loan term for fast cash loans in Australia is between 15 days and 6 months. Most lenders will allow you to borrow between $100 and $2,000 in a fast cash loan.
When Is a Fast Cash Loan an Ideal Choice?
It makes sense for you to take a fast cash loan when:
- You need to pay off an unexpected bill.
- You don’t want to miss out on an amazing bargain.
- You find yourself in a tight financial situation.
- You are suffering from a cash flow problem.
- You have a bad credit history and need a loan with no credit checks.
The Risks of Fast Cash Loans
Fast cash loans are not recommended for people who have a good credit history or do not have any burdening expenditures risking decent survival. That is because they can get costly very quickly! Here are some risks associated with a fast cash loan:
- High fees and extra charges: With most fast cash loans, you need to pay an establishment or an application fee along with a monthly fee for the entire loan term. Both of these charges are set as a percentage of the principal amount and can be as high as 30%.
- Disreputable lenders: If a lender charges more than ASIC allows, does not display full information about rates, fees, and loan conditions, or cannot be contacted easily, you should avoid borrowing from them.
- Multiple application impact: While fast cash loans in Australia do not require credit cheques, taking too many of these loans can negatively impact your credit score in the long run.
Applying for Fast Cash Loans in Australia with CashOnYourMobile!
When it comes to applying for loans, there are pros and cons associated with each type of loan. We hope this blog helped you make a careful consideration before you go ahead and apply for a fast cash loan.
To apply for fast cash loans in Australia, visit CashOnYourMobile today and fill out an online application form. We will assess your suitability and affordability and connect you to the best lenders across the country. We promise you, you won’t regret availing our services!